- smsf year end compliance letter is a must read for all Self Managed Super Fund trustees. Not only it covers documents to be prepared before year end, it also highlights upcoming changes to trustees’ liabilities regime and steps to be taken to remain compliant.
- Our year end compliance letter is a perfect read for getting ready for the year end. We talk about things to be done before 30th June, as well as some of upcoming changes from 1 July 2014
- DBS June 2014 Newsletter lists some of the changes most likely to be passed in this year’s budget and effective during 2014-15 financial year. Some of housekeeping steps to be considered before 30 June are also looked at.
- March 2014 Newsletter talks about FBT compliance issues. ATO is targeting companies who buys motor vehicles but do not show employees’ contribution in tax returns and also dont lodge FBT returns. So it is time to review all FBT related compliance issues. Click the link to download our newsletter today
- We wish a happy & prosperous 2014 to our valued clients and wellwishers. We are back at work, and ramping up for December 2013 BAS
- Our office will remain closed for Xmas break from 21st December 2013 to 5th January 2014, and will reopen on 6th January 2014
- November 2013 Newsletter
- our newsletter For November 2012
- changes to taxation of super fund in pension phase
We regularly post news snippets of interest to our visitors. So keep visiting this page !